Insulated glass components
BUTEK-600 Butyl sealant for insulated glass unit
BUTEK-600 insulating glass butyl sealant is a polyisobutylene-based material as a single component, solvent-free, permanent plastic primary sealant for insulated glass unit manufacturing.
Because of its excellent UV resistance, good air tightness, low water vapor transmission, constitutes a superior moisture resistance and inert gas exchange system together with other flexible sealant (second sealing sealants like polysulfide, silicone, etc.) to protect the life of insulating glass.
1. Base: PIB, Polyisobutylene, solvent-free.
2. Colour: black
3. Density: 1.18~1.20 g/cm³
4. Extruding temperature: 130~150 °C
5. Packing units: ø160 – 5.5kg, ø180-7.0kg
6. Extremely low water vapor and gas transmission rate
7. Good adhesion to glass and spacer bar
8. Proven compatibility with silicones according to GB/T11944-2002
9. Good processing properties for all common butyl extruders, also available as pre-extruded tape.
- Pre：SITEK-772 Two-component silicone sealant